Mark Robinson Blue Birds Painting AUCTION
Artist Mark Robinson has donated his beautiful original painting of a pair of Alco PA-1 Bluebirds as a fundraiser for the society.
The NKPHTS will be auctioning this painting off between now and the 2019 convention in Fort Wayne.
All Society Members may participate in this auction in accordance with the following Rules.
The successful bidder (who need not be present to win and who may elect to remain anonymous) will be announced at the Fort Wayne Convention in October of 2019.
If you are interested in bidding, please do so in accordance with the following rules.
1. Only Members of the Society in good standing may bid in the auction.
2. Bids may be placed as soon as these Rules are received and will be logged as of the delivery of the Summer 2019 NKP Magazine.
3. Bids will START at $25.00. Any additional bids MUST be in increments of $10.00.
There is no limit on the number of bids, which a bidder may submit.
4. Bids may be submitted by email or by U.S. Mail. Bid procedures are described below.
A. EMAIL BIDS:
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email bids will be acknowledged by return email.
B. MAILED IN BIDS:
Mailed bids must be mailed to:
315 Lombardy Dr.
Berea, OH 44017
Mailed bids will be accepted when received.
5. Bidders must provide bid amount, NKPHTS Membership Number, name, and full address. No bids will be accepted without a valid NKPHTS Member number. An email address and telephone number are requested to facilitate prompt notice.
6. The Society’s Development Director will maintain a bid log containing the required bid information, bid method and the date and time received and will copy and preserve bid emails and mail.
7. The current high bid will be regularly announced on the NKPHS-Members Group under the subject “Bluebird Auction” and published in the E-Newsletter until the end of the auction. Bids received by mail will be acknowledged.
8. Bids sent by U.S. mail must be received by midnight eastern time on Tuesday, October 8, 2019. Bids sent by email must be received by midnight eastern time on Friday, October 11, 2019. No bids received after the cut off times will be accepted. The Society’s Development Director shall be the sole judge of the timeliness and sufficiency of bids.
9. The winning bid will be announced at the banquet for the Society’s Convention on October 12, 2019 in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The winner need not be present to win. The amount of the winning bid will be announced, but bidders will remain anonymous, except as the winning bidder may expressly agree to be identified.
10. Highest bidder wins. Should the highest bidder not pay the bid within seven calendar days from the announcement day, the next highest bidder will be declared the winner. The process will be repeated until a designated winner pays the bid. Payment will be by check in the bid amount, payable to NKPHTS, Inc. The check may be delivered in person or sent to the same address as mailed bids (see above).
11. If the winning bidder is present at the 2019 Ft. Wayne Convention, the painting will be delivered there. If not, the bid price includes shipping to the domestic address designated by the winner.
Thank you, Mark, for your generous donation!